FrozenOYT Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: The Brony Edition (Not Safe For Woona.)

2 posters

Go down

My Little Pony: The Brony Edition (Not Safe For Woona.) Empty My Little Pony: The Brony Edition (Not Safe For Woona.)

Post  Woona 12th January 2012, 10:48

Well on Youtube there is a hilarious video dub group of guys called BronyDubs4Life that currently work most on dubbing all the MLP: FiM Episodes. They are, IMO, Hilarious, But as I said, NSFW. They include a lot of swearing and sex jokes but still funny to watch. Here is their personal warning on each video of The Brony Edition.

Warning:
The following is an improvisational comedic dub of a show targeted towards young girls and DOES feature inappropriate content such as swearing, sexual and crude humor, etc. and is not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Yes it mentions that age thing, But screw that I say. But as I said, Not Safe For Woona.

Also, Posted in Fan Art again because Frozen hasn't made any other goddamn forums. Curse you Frozen! Once a Off Topic forum is made or something, I will personally move this to it.
Woona
Woona

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Brony Edition (Not Safe For Woona.) Empty Re: My Little Pony: The Brony Edition (Not Safe For Woona.)

Post  FrozenOYT 12th January 2012, 18:20

Woona wrote:Once a Off Topic forum is made or something, I will personally move this to it.

Or will I...?
FrozenOYT
FrozenOYT
Administrator
Administrator

https://frozenoyt.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Brony Edition (Not Safe For Woona.) Empty Re: My Little Pony: The Brony Edition (Not Safe For Woona.)

Post  Woona 13th January 2012, 03:20

FrozenOYT wrote:
Woona wrote:Once a Off Topic forum is made or something, I will personally move this to it.

Or will I...?

Goddamnit.
Woona
Woona

Back to top Go down

Post  FrozenOYT 13th January 2012, 04:26

lol. You took the warning from the video.
FrozenOYT
FrozenOYT
Administrator
Administrator

https://frozenoyt.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Woona 13th January 2012, 04:27

FrozenOYT wrote:lol. You took the warning from the video.

I know, I said I did in the OP. :/
Woona
Woona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down