FrozenOYT Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art...

2 posters

Go down

Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art... Empty Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art...

Post  Woona 14th January 2012, 14:57

This is a human version of my imaginary pony, Made on some DeviantART Pony Creator that I can't be bothered to link. Anyway, Before I post this, I'm actually very proud of this drawing. First off, I did it at like what 03:30 Or earlier in the morning, And two, It's a Human drawing. I've stated myself in my introduction I believe that I can draw well, But humans that I draw are usually TERRIBAD. So before I bore you to death, Here you are.

Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art... 120114-034540-1

This image was taken at night obviously, And so the colours are a lot less vivid, Even increasing saturation on Photobucket didn't help. I may retake the picture tomorrow so the colours are easier to identify.

Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art... 120114-214620

That's the newer pic. It still isn't very colourful so here is an explanation. She has violet eyes, A purpleish black hoodie and blue/purple hair. I think that explains enough.

Last edited by Woona on 15th January 2012, 08:56; edited 1 time in total
Woona
Woona

Back to top Go down

Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art... Empty Re: Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art...

Post  FrozenOYT 14th January 2012, 22:01

Very good work. I can never draw humans :/
FrozenOYT
FrozenOYT
Administrator
Administrator

https://frozenoyt.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art... Empty Re: Some kind of My Little Pony Based fan art...

Post  Woona 14th January 2012, 22:08

FrozenOYT wrote:Very good work. I can never draw humans :/

I'm slightly ok with drawing humans with hoodies or coats, Such as my Ghost Person drawing, As the hoodie/coat makes it easier in a way. Drawing humans without either is a lot harder for me, And despite like 5 Different attempts I failed to draw a NCR Veteran Ranger very well after 5 or 6 Attempts.
Woona
Woona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down