FrozenOYT Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Description of most games of CastleMiner C/Z, Minecraft, Total Miner : Forge and so on.

3 posters

Go down

Description of most games of CastleMiner C/Z, Minecraft, Total Miner : Forge and so on. Empty Description of most games of CastleMiner C/Z, Minecraft, Total Miner : Forge and so on.

Post  Derpy Hooves 13th January 2012, 12:36

Seeing as of right now I'm either being derpy and not seeing a CastleMiner forum or such a thing does not exist, so for now I'll post this here because this has been something I've had in my head for the past few days, possibly as a comic idea.

1st box: Loading Screen
2nd box: "Random player" joined the game
3rd box: Character looks to the left
4th box: Character looks to the right
5th box: Character about to walk forward
6th box: "You have been banned from this game/server etc"

Does anyone else feel like this is what happens in most games of these, probably different in Total Miner because killing people is something the creators want players to do, completely destroying the trust between players.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Newbie on the Block
Newbie on the Block

Back to top Go down

Description of most games of CastleMiner C/Z, Minecraft, Total Miner : Forge and so on. Empty Re: Description of most games of CastleMiner C/Z, Minecraft, Total Miner : Forge and so on.

Post  FrozenOYT 13th January 2012, 18:29

I really only ever play online with my friends, and I often host. I barely ever join games anymore.
FrozenOYT
FrozenOYT
Administrator
Administrator

https://frozenoyt.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Description of most games of CastleMiner C/Z, Minecraft, Total Miner : Forge and so on. Empty Re: Description of most games of CastleMiner C/Z, Minecraft, Total Miner : Forge and so on.

Post  Derpy Hooves 14th January 2012, 03:14

FrozenOYT wrote:I really only ever play online with my friends, and I often host. I barely ever join games anymore.

I don't play with friends often, to be honest you are the only friend on my friend list that plays CM : Z.

I don't however like playing alone, I prefer the game when I have someone to watch my back, if it is freebuild I could care less about anyone joining, but in Endurance or Survival I like having another person.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Newbie on the Block
Newbie on the Block

Back to top Go down

Post  Skynet 14th January 2012, 03:20

Derpy Hooves wrote:
FrozenOYT wrote:I really only ever play online with my friends, and I often host. I barely ever join games anymore.

I don't however like playing alone, I prefer the game when I have someone to watch my back, if it is freebuild I could care less about anyone joining, but in Endurance or Survival I like having another person.

Ditto, I can be very social.

I hate playing any solo game without having anyone to talk to, even if the game is meant to be like that.

When I say that, I am referring to Fallout. A lot of the members on the official forums have the opinion that you can play the game by yourself, and having someone yappin' away in your ear actually ruins the game's atmosphere, and to some extent, I agree with them.

Castle Miner Z is completely different for me, recently I was checking out the 1.3 update (DOORS OMG) and I began to play, I mined a couple of iron ores, chopped down a few trees, killed a dragon and made a door. Then I dashboarded.

Castle Miner Z just doesn't seem to have a lonely atmosphere about it.
Skynet
Skynet
Newbie on the Block
Newbie on the Block

http://levelunlocked.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Hooves 14th January 2012, 03:54

Skynet wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:

Ditto, I can be very social.

I hate playing any solo game without having anyone to talk to, even if the game is meant to be like that.

When I say that, I am referring to Fallout. A lot of the members on the official forums have the opinion that you can play the game by yourself, and having someone yappin' away in your ear actually ruins the game's atmosphere, and to some extent, I agree with them.

Castle Miner Z is completely different for me, recently I was checking out the 1.3 update (DOORS OMG) and I began to play, I mined a couple of iron ores, chopped down a few trees, killed a dragon and made a door. Then I dashboarded.

Castle Miner Z just doesn't seem to have a lonely atmosphere about it.

Definitely, I can play games like Reach, Battlefield and all those games that are made a lot for multiplayer, but trying to play CastleMiner Z solo just gets boring.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Newbie on the Block
Newbie on the Block

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down