FrozenOYT Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best tank shot on BF3

Go down

My best tank shot on BF3 Empty My best tank shot on BF3

Post  Woona 12th January 2012, 11:01

Sorry I don't have a video, I didn't have my Laptop's Webcam recording a video. Anyway, To explain it, I basically took a tank at the start of a Conquest match on Operation Firestorm. After capturing Objective C (Closest base to the US Army's base, Noting that I was the RU Army that match.), I held the objective with my tank and took down an enemy attack helicopter that was just hovering close to ground level as well as an enemy tank. As I sat there protecting the base, I noticed an enemy scout helicopter (It had two miniguns on the sides, As well as two seats inside the helo that aren't really any use other than for transport.) proving a pain for my team's Jets. So I just aimed slightly up above and slightly in front of it's path and fired. My T-90A MBT's tank round hit the helo in the rotor and the helo just came crashing down and I got Vehicle Disabled and Vehicle Destroyed notifications. I felt like such a baws, Shooting down a helo that was flying around (It wasn't just sitting still in the air.) at like what, 500m or something.

My best tank shot on BF3 130703277489-Rainbow_dash_thinks_
Woona
Woona

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum